Bring pleasure and happiness to friends, families and communities through sharing fine and origin chocolates!
• Cult de Choco is founded with passions on chocolates.
• Chocolate makes us feel pleasurable, cheerful, delighted and even falling in love. Chocolate contains antioxidant elements that prevent aging and feeble. The varieties of flavors and aromas infatuate all ages no matter for kids or the elderly.
• Cult de Choco provides choices of fine and origin chocolates. We target at those new and special flavors around the world for your unique characters. The exclusive collections may not be famous brands or large-scale production but the chocolates are made whole-heartedly with passionate effort. Most important is Cult de Choco provides options and knowledge to make chocolate-tasting chic and stylish in your way.
• Cult de Choco hopes not only you enjoy the pleasure in tasting chocolate, your sharing of Cult de Choco’s collections with your friends, families and communities flourishes greater happiness, and likewise, to every corner of our living.
• For those who desire for a bit more than just a bar of chocolate, come and taste the selected quality at Cult de Choco to pursue the essence of devoted passion for making bean-to-bar or tree-to-bar.
About the Founder
Jeffrey Lee is an expert in both information system and marketing by profession. He held management positions in government bodies of Hong Kong, China and a well-known advertising company for over 15 years before setting up his company. With strong passion at chocolate that beginning in his youth, Jeffrey embarked a business aspiration in 2012 and founded Cult de Choco Ltd., with a mission to introduce world-wide quality chocolates to Hong Kong where he is based. Within two years, he had led his company in becoming the exclusive distributor in Hong Kong and Macau, China for many quality and awarded chocolates from 8 chocolate markers.
Jeffrey is also keen to share the knowledge of chocolate tasting to others. He facilitated more than 60 chocolate tasting workshops for over 1,200 participants in both Hong Kong and Macau. He is a blogger writing chocolate reviews and related articles, and is the guest speaker of TV and radio broadcasting programs as well as magazine for introduction of chocolate and related knowledge to the public. He is Certified Chocolate Taster (Level 2) and the first people of Asia participated in the grand jury panel of the International Chocolate Award (World Final).